Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pumpkins!















So I claim sole responsibility for the tardiness of our posts. It has been a rather busy couple of months between Tiffany and her work as well as all the stuff I have been doing for school. Here is a quick recap of some of the things we have been up to and Tiffany will be filling in on the rest of our exciting lives.

What we lacked in costumes for Halloween we made up in carving pumpkins. Tiffany looks rather intense in this one as she carves out her masterpiece. I went for the "traditional" approach and expressed my fidelity to BYU and the Cougars. We went to all the hard work of scooping out the seeds, then we dried them out for several days. Sadly however, on Halloween night I made the mistake of leaving them in a little too long and they burned. It was a tragic event. Luckily I love being with my wife and I still enjoyed the evening with her while watching "The ghost and Mr. Chicken." It was a cute little movie. Next year for sure we'll have to get some matching costumes and crash lots of parties. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment