Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wedding

Last month my college roommate got married in Idaho Falls. With being pregnant/sick and Skyler in Seattle there was a chance I would not be able to make it. With a ton of planning I was able to take a shuttle to Salt Lake, another to Idaho Falls, rent a car, and stay in a hotel near the temple. On Friday I was able to attend the sealing in the temple. This was exciting for me because it was the first I had been to other than my own. Although some aspects of it were unique the important parts were still the same. The spirit was very special and gave me time to reflect on my own sealing and what it has meant for the last two years. I can't describe how it feels to know that the things that happen in that room are eternal.

Afterward we waited outside for the happy couple and then headed to the luncheon. Here are some pictures that we had outside.

Roommates left to right: Casey, Heidi, Me, Jocelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment