Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sight Seeing in Seattle

Last month I was able to visit Skyler in Seattle for a week. Although I wasn't feeling really well we were able to do a little bit of shopping and sight seeing over the weekend. Here is us eating dinner on the space needle one night. The restaurant sat at the top and rotated the full circle every couple of minutes so we were able to get a good view of Seattle.





I was also able to visit one of my favorite new shops in Seattle. It is called Lush and they make homemade soaps, etc. I bought a couple of soaps, bathbombs, and some chapstick. We took a short walk through the store trying to find the most appealing scents while I am nauseated. Here is a link to their website www.usa.lush.com.
Here are some pictures of some of the stuff I bought

No comments:

Post a Comment