Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Nesting Phase

The last couple of weeks I have started to realize that the morning sickness is probably not going away anytime soon. Since then I have tried to find activities that I can do to keep myself busy but preserve my energy.

I made these baby blankets with the help of my Grandma Robins and her fancy sewing machine with a touch screen. Even though these probably seen pretty juvenile to any professional seamstress it was easy enough to keep me occupied.


We also make a couple of burp cloths with some fancy stitching around the edges.
Here is the full size of one of my blankets. Skyler was even helpful and tied a couple of them for me.
I also for some reason have no problem spending money while I am sick. (according to Skyler)
Here are a couple of clothes I/other people have bought in the last couple of weeks.





I also found a cool website to crochet baby booties. http://allcrafts.net/crochet/booties.htm

Here are a couple of booties I am wanting to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment