Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Tiffany keeps reminding me that no matter how old she gets, I'll always be older. The 9th of December was her special day to get one year older. She was still not feeling all that great since her appendix liberation just a couple weeks earlier. We had plans of going to Tucanos but she didn't feel well enough to enjoy the food there and so we postponed that trip. She was a good sport though and went to my concert that night. We left as soon as I was done performing. She said she had talked to her friend's and they said to call them if we wanted to do something. Little did Tiffany know that I had already been in touch with them and they were on their way over to our place. When all arrived we enjoyed each other's company along with a Baskin Robin's Ice Cream Cake. Tiffany received a beautiful handmade scarf, some gift certificates to some of her favorite stores, and a long coat to keep her warm. It was fun to be together for the first time on her birthday. She is very special to me and I am lucky to have such a wonderful wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment